Since his days spent as a people manager in corporate America, Dr. Rich branded a series of books and classes that were required for professional development and growth as the “Rich 6″. Dr. Rich posited that reading is essential to the development of self, achievement of goals, and taking charge of your personal and professional life.The following books are what Dr. Rich recommends in Q1-Q2 2017.
1. The Power of Positive Thinking, by Norman Vincent Peale, ISBN: 9780708962527
2. On the Shoulders of Giants: My Journey Through the Harlem Rennaissance, by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, ISBN: 9781416549918
3. The U.S.Constitution & Fascinating Facts About It, ISBN: 9781891743009
4. Doing Business by the Good Book: Fifty-Two Lessons on Success Straight from the Bible, by David Steward, ISBN: 9781401300623
5. Greatness Is Upon You: How to Seize and Sustain Greatness, by Dr. Eric Thomas, ISBN: 9781940002378
6. Before the Mayflower: A History of Black America, by Lerone Bennett, ISBN: 9781439567067